The reason why I haven't updated this journal are many. But of course that one of them is my half-inactivity here. Again guys, I'm reminding you that I'm active mainly on my Tumblr
The other reason is that I was waiting for two things to happen...• Finishing my diploma
- that's a huge milestone for me. I still have the exam to pass in June (and wish me luck), but so far I'm glad that the writting horror part is over and I'm free to work on my things mostly <:
• Artist's Alley on AnimeFest 2017 - YES! I got accepted and I can't wait for this experience <: I'll be joining the Artist's Alley together with my dearest Alassa and I'll be happy if anyone will stop by to buy some fancy stuff or get a commission (or some necromancy services)... or just chat!
I'll be wearing my Tevinter Dorian cosplay on Friday&Saturday, mainly because it's a very comfortable one for sitting in Artist's Alley whole day haha. My Institute-hobo Vlad cosplay will have the duty on Sunday.
AnimeFest 2017 is over
and I'm very content with how it went, because it surprised me in such a good way it's not even possible
It was my first time sitting in Artist's Alley and experiencing the convention from behind the table. I was kinda unsure and worried if anyone will be interested in my art, but whoa... it left me in awe and I still cannot believe all the attention which my dead and undead creations attracted! I even got to have a small interview! (Dorian greatly approves)
So many friends and new people came to get some prints or postcards, bookmark or just a pin, ... or to chat! It was amazing! I thank ALL <3
For now I'm planning to sell some of my prints online - not only those which are left but also some re-prints and new ones. I'll try to make it available for everyone worldwide, probably using some page like Society6 or so. Do you have any other recommendations or advices perhaps?
- I have new updated pricelist for 2017!
- no slots for now, but I'll be surely opening some during next month or two, so stay tuned if you're interested!
- if you have any questions about my commissions
, you can comment, note me or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org <: Cosplay
- due to being busy with my diploma, I didn't really have time to work on cosplays during past months. Tho in winter, I (almost) finished my Percival Graves
from Fantastic Beasts
! It is still in a need of some details but,... it's wearable, woo! Very fast idea-to-realization cosplay, thanks to Alassa
You can see some photos in Cosplay gallery on my FacebookPage
- As it was planned, this year's main plan is Galahad
from The Order:1886
at last. Already started gathering materials and stuff... but oh boy, that will be one hard and expensive cosplay >>
Allright I think this is all!
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback!
Sweets and hugs and enough blood for your (surely well-intended) sacrifices