Uh, I should keep an eye on updating this thing more often >>
Although many of you know that I'm active mainly on my Tumblr
, so feel free to follow/watch me there aswell to stay updated
I've been really busy with my diploma for past months and my final exam is nearing, but I'm still trying to keep up. Wish me luck, I'll need tons of it! :V
For those who are interested, the topic of my diploma is about Napoleon's Egyptian campaign and it's reflection in art and mainly caricature - propaganda vs. caricature
. It's a fun topic, I really dig it, tho needs lots of research and that's why I have decided to postpone it for next semester. I'd love to publish this work in future!
- Commissions have limited slots untill the end of this year. Right now, beside full digital
, there is only one slot per each type of commission opened
(aka sketch, experimental
and speedpaint/fake screenshot
), so in case of an order, mail me at: email@example.com!
- please be patient with me, as I said, my finals are nearing. The less complicated your request will be, the bigger chance of getting it finished asap <: Cosplay
- In last journal I wrote about my Dorian Pavus cosplay
which is now all finished and even has some amazing shots which you can check here :3 theskiu.deviantart.com/gallery…
- I also finished a Tevinter robe
, which is more comfortable thanks to lack of so many leather and belts haha! Some photos are on my Tumblr: lesoldatmort.tumblr.com/tagged…
- My big plan for next year is to finally start working on Galahad
from The Order: 1886
and maybe finish my Nicolas St.North
from Rise of the Guardians
and get some proper photoshooting in winter at last. But I'll see, school comes first...
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback!
Sweets and hugs and enough blood for your (surely well-intended) sacrifices